The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological type. It indicates your personality preferences in four dimensions:
Where you focus your attention – Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I)
The way you take in information – Sensing (S) or INtuition (N)
How you make decisions – Thinking (T) or Feeling (F)
How you deal with the world – Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)
The four letters that make up your personality type can help you to understand yourself and your interactions with others. The MBTI profile reveals how we see and interact with the world, giving insight into our motivation and the motivation of others. This provides a strong foundation for personal growth and development, underpinning enhanced personal effectiveness.
This instrument can also help teams to collaborate more effectively by exploring the impact of Type on how they function as a team, especially in problem-solving, communication and conflict situations.
This assessment is recognised by the British Psychological Society.
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we:
• Perceive and express ourselves
• Develop and maintain social relationships
• Cope with challenges
• Use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
The Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) measures your emotional intelligence.
The Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ 360) is an emotional intelligence assessment that allows you to receive feedback from peers, managers, direct reports, and others on how you leverage your emotional intelligence.
* Generate a total EQ score with five composite scores measuring distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning
* Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect your workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customised based on individual results
* Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
Designed with Mobirise Free HTML Website Creator